Thursday, August 12, 2010

School Experience


In three years of being a student in high school, i have learn a lot. now that i am in the last year of high school, I'm again learning new things in life. Every second has a lesson for me. Now that we are nearly Graduating, I know there will a lot of fun and enjoyment. For now i am beginning.

I love our T.L.E. class because of the hands-on activities like blogging. it is so fun! Because sometimes, I can open some of my favorite sites! and because of that, i became more addicted to it! NICE! I WANT MORE!

In every step that we take, has an equal problem. Sometimes, I want to give up, but i know that there are many persons trusting me. and because of them, i became stronger. They are my inspirations. I didn't mention those problems because those problems are on my own only.

Moving on, I will do my best to go with the flow of life. I will work hard for it so that there will be no wasting of time. and I assure everyone of you, i will succeed.

1 comment: