Friday, October 22, 2010

Reflection

Every grading has a challenge that we must solve in order to move on to the next challenge. And now that we are again facing another step, we must be strong. And of course enjoy because as what i have said the last time,, we are now fourth year students and we are going to graduate soon. This is just the second step....

In our T.L.E. Class, it is very fun because most of the day, we are having our hands-on. We are always checking our blogs and of course, always having our hands-on exercises with our HTML (Hypertext Mark-Up Language). The only thing i dont like in our exercises are the <> because it is so irritating. But still, its very fun.

Moving on, still i will do my best to pass all my subjects. I will not fail anyone to whom i promised something. I will not waste my time in doing things that will not help me in pursuing my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment