Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sem-Break__Halloween Vacation

Every school year, we had our semestral break during the last week of October. It is where we, students, have a break after a long time that we are studying.

I spent my Semestral Break not in our house, not in Manila, nor in Bora. I juust spent me Semestral Break in school. It is a hard week. Why? Because we had our practice for the preparation for the Twilight Festival that the City of Vigan sponsored. I had a great time with my friends. Even if it is very tiring because of heavy and non-stop practice, at least, we had a great bonding with each other. Friday morning, I, Carlo and Karl went to the Market to buy long-sleeves for our costume. Because we don't have enough money, we went to an "ukay-ukay" and buy there a 20 peso long-sleeve. Hmmmmm, quite CHEAP!! After the semestral break, next will be the All Saints Day and All Souls Day, or usually known as Halloween. well, this event made us close again with my cousins.

My vacation ended very happy. Because I know that classes are going to start again. and I can see again my special friends whom I miss

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your post..I know you did a lot of effort to do it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....hi peking
    I like your post.
    I also enjoy my sem break,even though that you and Joshua didn't remember my birthday..:)

    ReplyDelete